Wednesday, May 27, 2009

singapore life...

i came to singapore at 27 april...
today is 27 may...already 1 month...
tis 1 month is really really very boring...
at here...i din have so much fren ..jus few of them...i think less than 15....
and all is boy(tis is very important)
in the engineering course...really like the 'shao ling shi'...
maybe when me graduated...will become gay already...
i jus noticed that in this month my sent message is less than 100 leh...
impossible wat if me still at as...
last time is few hour 100 msg liao...
now need 1 month...and almost all is send to guy...omg
but got some1 very happy when knw bout tis..(y.siew)
in my class...although we alway laugh and alway do funny funny thing...
but i still miss my sec life...especially my class A4...
i really enjoy the 2 year life in A4...almost all my buddy study in same class...
but now...just left me 1 ppl at here...
seow-12a1 but study at ktar...malaysia lost a genius
chuang huai-siao eh..go study form 6
yu wei-go olympic math 2 time but oso study at ktar...
soo jun-ex taylor student...now still at as
kee wei-at england now...when he come bec..wan see whether his skill got improve or not
jignesh-dota king...beside play game and futsal..i think he din have other hobby liao
saeksarn-have handsome face and good body but dunno to use it....wasting...going perak study(get petronas scolarship)
above those all alway play futsal together...hope 1 day we will gather and play futsal again...
my life style oso changed...my health will become better...hahax...coz here de really expensive...(those close to me will understand wat i mean)..hahax
that all...bb

8 comments:

  1. ehhh tak ada saya punya keh??
    okayy!! nvm!! suak liao

    yewying

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolx...dun perli la..
    i got so many fren...how write down all la...
    hahax

    ReplyDelete
  3. no my name oso....ok lo....suak suak

    ReplyDelete
  4. aicheh...
    gt my name huh...
    waa...
    ur fren dat gt 12A1 stil din wake up...
    nt lyk u...
    nw hav a HEALTHY LIFESTYLE...
    so u betta dn cum bec...
    lol...
    n ar...
    u dn use number 23...
    dat is my number ok...
    u use nakamura d number la aduih...

    ReplyDelete
  5. dont put nakamura eh...use nakata eh..our idol for life!! haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 23?
    wat is tat ?
    my car plate num lai...
    wei..
    my name leh?
    go ur hse study spm everyday lik gay oso cant c my name...
    haha...

    ReplyDelete
  7. lolx...is gay so dun let ppl knw ma...
    name nt important la...in my heart can liao...hahax

    ReplyDelete