Thursday, May 28, 2009

MU lose..

if i knw mu will lose...then i sure dunwan watch de la...
today morning got class de leh...but i still watch till 5am...
sleep 1 and half hour...then go skul...
mu really play very bad on last night...and kena 2 goal kot...
as i am mu fans...i will 4ver support her...hahax
now is ending of may...2 more week..i will go back to my as already...
miss there so much...although many of my fren go other place study liao...still got some stay at as study f6(those are siao 1,,,think that so easy get 4 meh..)
miss as food so much...especially roti puli...at here...when night is din have any 'mama tang 1',so can jux stay at home on9...damn bore...bali bali high cafe...sure will go drink and chat with my fren...
although after holday is my test...but i still will go back play 1st...enjoy my life 1st...
some of my classmate stay at here and no go back to their hometown jus coz wan to study and prepare for the test...
but to me...test is nothing la....never scare pun...but at here cant copy liao la...==
i dunwan put so much effort and got too much hope on my test...so that i wont disapointed when result out...ok la...write till here...bb
those who study at other place and got go back to as plz tell me ya...

No comments:

Post a Comment